Entomology departments often receive more calls about termites than any other household insect. Subterranean termites are serious pests, whose control is best left to professionals. Termites and termite control services can be confusing, however, and there are more options available today than ever before. Some of the most common termite control questions raised by homeowners are answered below.
- Why worry about termites?
- Why are infestations often discovered during March – May?
- How will I know if my home is infested?
- Can I treat the house myself?
- How do I choose a termite control company? Why is there such variance in price?
- Which treatment methods and products are most effective?
- Does the entire house need to be treated — or can they just treat areas where I see termites?
- How long will the treatment last?
- Will the chemicals harm my family or pets?
- Have I been “cheated” if termites continue to infest my house after treatment?
Call Us today to schedule your termite control inspection